Pages

Share Buttons

Share Button

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Easy Boot For Horse

I just received notification from Easy Care Inc. that their new Easy Boot Edge is available. I have included the link to their online store for convience. http://www.easycareinc.com/our_boots/easyboot_edge/easyboot_edge.aspx

I also included this ink to a good article regarding Navicular Syndrome.
One Last Chance A Hoof Care Practitioner’s Story of a Horse With Navicular

By Steve Karshner
I hear stories every day from my clients about horses they think I could help, if only the owners were open to natural hoof care. I try not to ponder these cases too much because it usually doesn't help the horse, and it only makes me feel bad that I couldn't do something to intervene. But last spring I started hearing about a horse in our local area. He had been purchased by one of my client’s friends and had been diagnosed with Navicular Syndrome. More...

No comments:

Post a Comment